[cdt-dev] Agenda for CDT Call

Hey gang,

I hope you aren't all on vacation. Luckily, Tuesday is my first day back after two weeks off. Anyway, our monthly call is tomorrow, 11 a.m. EDT. So far I have two things on the agenda.

- e4 and the CDT: good, bad, ugly?
- Scanner Discovery: Tracy Miranda, formerly of Altera and an early contributor to the CDT, is looking to make a comeback to the project :). She's done a lot of CDT work with clients in her consulting business and has some ideas on Scanner Discovery. We all know this is one area that really needs a lot of work to clean up and we can use this as an opportunity to start the discussion.

Hear you then,
Doug.

Back to the top