[cdt-dev] Defining new Build Properties / Automatic tool settings adjustment with Build Properties

Hello to all,

I want to use enablement expressions in my tool-chain and tool definitions to adjust their default settings depending on the value of build properties (e.g. the target selected in my new project wizard page) . I defined my own build properties (own propertyType and a set of propertyValues) with the org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.buildProperties extension point.
How can I associate the propertyType with e.g. the target selected in my new project wizard page?

Thanks for help!

With best regards,
Irene Schlemper

Siemens AG
Industry Sector
Industry Automation Division
Advanced Technologies & Standards
I IA&DT ATS 13
Gleiwitzer Str. 555
90475 Nuremberg, Germany
Tel.: +49 (911) 895-3290
Fax: +49 (911) 895-3715
mailto:irene.schlemper@xxxxxxxxxxx

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Peter Loescher, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Wolfgang Dehen, Heinrich Hiesinger, Joe Kaeser, Barbara Kux, Hermann Requardt, Siegfried Russwurm, Peter Y. Solmssen; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322

Back to the top