Re: [cdt-dev] Extending CDT for our toolchain

Sorry for my dumb questions :-), I already discovered the plugin development
in Eclipse, it's a new world for me :-)

In the way I also found another project that's a good start point for us:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuarmeclipse/

Thanks again alex!

Miguel Angel.

--