[cdt-dev] Extending CDT for our toolchain

Hello all,

    I'm Miguel Angel, from NBEE Embedded Systems S.L.  ,

     We would be interested in offering eclipse in our freely
available SDK at http://www.espardino.com , and
we're trying to make a CDT extension to support our toolchain and
configurations.

     I must admit that we're a little bit lost because most
information we could find it's about CDT 2.0 or CDT 3.0.
There's some guide/doc explaining the process to extend CDT for gcc toolchains?

Thanks in advance,
Miguel Angel.

--
Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo