Re: [cdt-dev] Cycling pound includes check?

I probably wasn't clear on what I was asking. Here is an example to make things more clear.
File1.h:
#include <File2.h>

File2.h:
#include <File1.h>

Compiler freaks about this and gives quite strange error, but this condition should be easy to spot just the way missing header files are spotted today.

Hope this is more clear.

Fedja