From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of fstanley
Sent: den 22 juli 2009 22:12
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Setting a default launch delegate in a product in
theDefault Launchers preference page

Hello,

Mario Pierro wrote:

> I am trying to set a default launch delegate for our debugger, so that
> users will not need to explicitly set one in preferences (Run/Debug >
> Launching > Default Launchers).

It's been a while since I did this, but I used extension point
"org.eclipse.debug.ui.launchShortcuts" to create a launch shortcut to my
own
debugger. That way, when my users create a project type that is
exclusive to
our release, clicking the Run/Debug button will automatically create a
run/debug conguration defaulted to our own debugger.

There may be more to do then just implement then that extension point,
but I
think that's what you are looking for?

-----
Forrest Stanley
Project Engineer
NetBurner - Build a network enabled embedded device in one day with an
Eclipse interface!
http://www.netburner.com http://www.netburner.com