Re: [cdt-dev] DSF, CDebugger and launchDelegates

Mario Pierro wrote:

Hello,

I have adapted our debugger to implement the launchDelegate extension point in order to launch a debug session from the ”Local C/C++ Application” launch configuration type, removing the old launchConfigurationTypes extension point implementation.

Is it still necessary to implement the CDebugger extension point pointing it to a dummy debugger implementation?

No, unless you're using CDI.  I think DSF-GDB had a dummy CDebugger implementation in order to re-use the CMainTab.
Cheers,
Pawel

Thanks,

Mario