From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nicolas Musset
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 3:34 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Set property indexAllFiles

Hi.

In order to run a test, I need to set the property KEY_INDEX_ALL_FILES to true. I try doing so, but apparently it does not work since PDOM did not contains the expected entries:

    private boolean forceIndexAllFiles() throws CModelException {
        // get the preferences
IPreferencesService prefService = Platform.getPreferencesService();
        Preferences[] prefs = {new
ProjectScope(fProject.getProject()).getNode(CCorePlugin.PLUGIN
_ID).node("indexer")};

String restore = prefService.get("indexAllFiles", "false", prefs);
        prefs[0].put("indexAllFiles", "true");

        return restore.equalsIgnoreCase("true");
    }

And then, I force the indexer to index the project again:

        // Get the name of the project
        String projectName = fProject.getName();

        // Retrieve the CProject
        ICProject cproject = CCorePlugin.getDefault().getCoreModel()
        .getCModel().getCProject(projectName);

        // If no CProject can be found, there is no need to continue
        assertNotNull(cproject);

        IIndexManager indexManager = CCorePlugin.getIndexManager();
        if (indexManager.isProjectIndexed(cproject)) {
            indexManager.setIndexerId(cproject,
IIndexManager.ID_FAST_INDEXER);
        }
        indexManager.reindex(cproject);

        if (!indexManager.isIndexerIdle() ||
indexManager.isIndexerSetupPostponed(cproject)) {
indexManager.joinIndexer(IIndexManager.FOREVER, new NullProgressMonitor());
        }

I think that I may have to tell the Indexer that the property has changed, but I don't know how.

I'm running this test with CDT 4.0.

--
Nicolas