Re: [cdt-dev] javadoc for the CDT's API

>Can somebody from the CDT team can provide at least an example on how to
>parse a C++ file with the CDT 6.0?

This has some code in it that can get you started. I think it's all still valid in 6.0
"Static Analysis in PTP with CDT"
http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/?page=sub/&id=373

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for François Lévesque ---07/20/2009 10:02:29 AM---Hi,François Lévesque ---07/20/2009 10:02:29 AM---Hi,

          François Lévesque <francois.levesque@xxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          07/20/2009 09:59 AM

          Please respond to

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[cdt-dev] javadoc for the CDT's API

Hi,

Doug Schaefer suggested that I send my request to this mailing list.

I'll like to know where I can get the javadoc and maybe some code
example for the CDT 6.0. I want to use the C++ parser to get information
about the code in a file but the API has changed so much since CDT 3.2.1
that I don't know how it works now. The only thing I can find on the net
is the javadoc for CDT 3.3!!!  Open source code with no documentation is
obsolete.

Can somebody from the CDT team can provide at least an example on how to
parse a C++ file with the CDT 6.0?

François.
==
François Lévesque
Computer Researcher / Chercheur en informatique Communications Research
Centre / Centre de recherche sur les communications
3701 Carling Ave., Box 11490, Station H
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K2H 8S2

Phone / Téléphone: (613) 998-2858
Fax / Télécopieur: (613) 990-0316