[cdt-dev] Fortran Project Templates

Hi all,

Apologies... I tried to RTFM but am not sure about the answer to this.

I am extending org.eclipse.cdt.core.templates to include a couple of Fortran Makefile project templates. Right now, I'm using

<process
type="org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.gnu.ui.SimpleGNUMakefileGenerator">

Unfortunately, none of our Fortran error parsers are included by default in standard make projects. But I definitely want them to be included in the projects generated by these wizards.

What's the easiest/best way to fix this?

It would be really nice if "Empty Project > -- Other Toolchain" would always include the Fortran error parsers, but if I can just fix the wizards, that would be fine for now.

Thanks.

Jeff

Back to the top