Re: [cdt-dev] Re: 7.0 builds

Chris's opinion is closest to what I think. We may take a stub on build system and we need an option to change API. But considering that we are part time this may take longer than till next release. Maybe we should consider working on a branch if we really start.

I think it is qualified more for 6.1 now. It is always possible to change the number from 6.1 to 7.0. Not so easy the other way.

Andrew