[cdt-dev] Disabling step out/step over buttons in debug view?

I need to disable the step out and step over buttons in the debug view when the user clicks on the instruction stepping mode button because my custom DSF debugger doesn't support instruction mode step out and step over.

My run control DSF service has a doCanStep() function that returns the enabled/disabled state for the step in/step over/step out buttons but doCanStep() doesn't get called when I click on the instruction stepping mode button.  Is there a way to force doCanStep() to get called so that the buttons get updated when instruction stepping mode is enabled/disabled?

Back to the top