[cdt-dev] Internal Builder, Windows XP and Tools with a Long Filename

Hi,

I have a compiler program with name '123456789.exe'.  Please not that this is
not an old 8.3 DOS name.  With the normal make build everything is ok.  If I
want to build only one selected source file the Internal Builder invokes the
compiler and fails with a 'Internal Builder: Cannot run program "123456789":
Launching failed'.  If I rename the program to '12345678.exe' or use the
absolute path it succeeds.  I use the latest CDT and Eclipse release.

Have a nice day!

--
Sebastian Huber, Embedded Brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6
Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9
E-Mail  : sebastian.huber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PGP     : Public key available on request