Re: [cdt-dev] Running external tools with error parsing "org.eclipse.cdt.core.ErrorParser"

James,
that sound pretty good to me. But, is it possible to combine this EPM approach with the console that is provided by the ExternalTools approach I described in my first post? I need both, the console output and the error parsing.
 -Achim