Re: [cdt-dev] Multicore support

Hi Bhavan,

> And we think we need to create separate sessions of gdb to support multi
> core debugging.
>
> If we do so , does the debug view supports this? i.e. do we need to perform
> any modifications in the debug view?

I got this working a while back using CDT's CDI. It was actually very
straightforward - a day's effort or so.  To get started I'd recommend
checking out the debug plugins and seeing how the built-in launches
work.  I don't remember the exact details, but my original post may
give you some clue:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cdt-debug-dev/msg01512.html

I'm sure others will have ideas on how this can be done with DSF.

Cheers,

James

Back to the top