Re: [cdt-dev] DSF: cannot pause a program

That's all fine, but the fact is that we have a Spawner class that, at the API level, supports all three levels of termination: SIGINT, SIGTERM and SIGKILL. I see no reason why the Windows implementation waters down the kill to a term. What is used to kill gdb is a higher level function and if the wrong Spawner method is being called, then it should be fixed.

John