Re: [cdt-dev] Cross-language navigation

Thanks, guys. Once this gets rolling I'd be happy to get some cycles working towards an JDT integration as well, at least for navigation.

Cheers,
Doug.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 6:03 AM, Nicolas Musset <musset@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Done. I opened bug 282642.

--
Nicolas.

Schorn, Markus wrote:
Nicolas,
there is a potential for different levels of integration:
(a) cross-language navigation
(b) cross-language call-hierarchy
CDT has a solution for both between C and C++. Ada would theoretically
just be another case. Obviously the situation is more difficult because
Ada is not handled within the CDT plugins. I think it is worth working
on a solution for the navigation. If we are successful we can still look
into extending the call-hierarchy as well.

The necessary extension-point + interfaces/classes should probably be
defined
in CDT. --> Please open a bug on this, I'll help to make it happen.

Markus.