RE: [cdt-dev] Re: Cross-language navigation (Nicolas Musset)

> Markus, I'm not sure about that. How do you handle e.g.
> Java/Ada navigation if everything is in CDT ? I think we need
> a generic framework in the platform and then each language
> specific plug-in should provide its own bridge.
You are right the interfaces/classes and the extension point would best
go into the ltk-plugin of the platform. However, I don't know whether
I'll be able to get someone interested on the platform team and we may
end up doing this in CDT. I don't think we need a framework.

Markus.

Back to the top