Re: [cdt-dev] Cross-language navigation

Done. I opened bug 282642.

--
Nicolas.

Schorn, Markus wrote:
Nicolas,
there is a potential for different levels of integration:
(a) cross-language navigation
(b) cross-language call-hierarchy
CDT has a solution for both between C and C++. Ada would theoretically
just be another case. Obviously the situation is more difficult because
Ada is not handled within the CDT plugins. I think it is worth working
on a solution for the navigation. If we are successful we can still look
into extending the call-hierarchy as well.

The necessary extension-point + interfaces/classes should probably be
defined
in CDT. --> Please open a bug on this, I'll help to make it happen.

Markus.