RE: [cdt-dev] DSF: cannot pause a program

I'm not very knowledgeable about signals so what I would do
is set a breakpoint in CDT to see if we are trying to send
the signal.

If you want to try that I suggest you set the bp
in GDBRunControl.suspend() at the line:
	fGdb.interrupt()
This should hit for sure.
Step into that call which should eventually lead
you to Spawner.interrupt()
I'm wondering if maybe we are not dealing with a Spawner
which would explain the failure...

Marc