Re: [cdt-dev] build.sh run on Linux

Hi,
Thanks for the answers.
I'm building on Windows. But I have tried on linux as well.
I downloaded the RSE, mylyn and eclipse from correspondent ftp since the download links are
pretty slow. So the unzip target is completed right now, Now the problems I have deal with
the "zips" and "sign"  targets:

1) property pde.build.scripts is undefined. Where those scrips are located. I guess that they are the scripts that
make the build job,
2) I don't understand the purpose of "sign" target. What is it that sign command that should be executed?
Thanks in advance,
Dany