[cdt-dev] multipage editor does not support "open declaration " properly"

I  have created a multipage editor by extending MultipageEditorpart  . it extends the class CEditor to get the features of

general cdt c/c++ editor. But the functionality  "open declaration " is not working properly in that multi page editor

such that if I try "open declaration" , it  opens the file with that declaration only at the begining of the file  and not

at the right place where declaration is present. But this open declaration works fine with single page editor when I am

extending the Ceditor class for c/c++ editor properties  or  if  am using the default c/c++ editor of CDT.what I should do

to make the open declaration work properly in multipage editor?

Thanks for your valueable  time

Back to the top