[cdt-dev] Eclipse Ganymede with GDB to embedded Cortex M3

Presently I am able to program my target LM3S6918, but breakpoints do not stick
at all-  why would this be ??. I can stop the program (it is just a blink the led program) but it stops always in the timing delay loop. I can not use a breakpoint to tell it where to stop? Also the variable "i" in the for statement is not displayable
in the watch variables window it will not let me display local variables - why would this be ??.  So far all the web site public service info I have been able to
accumualte are about earlier versions of Eclipse, and OpenOCD my "monitor" program to talk to my econo jtag port. Any Suggestions are appreciated.

Back to the top