Re: [cdt-dev] Chinese character support in debug

Thanks. I can see the 'console encoding' option in the common tab of the debug launch configuration, and then there is workspace text file encoding. Both were set to default of Cp1252...

I wonder if I need to install more encoding formats into Eclipse?