[cdt-dev] Chinese character support in debug

There are a few bugs related to similar issues but I think this is
slightly different - I've installed and enabled Chinese character
support in windows and created a CDT project where everything is ASCII
apart from the workspace directory which is in Chinese. When I try to
debug it, I can see that one of the MI commands passed to GDB is:

13-environment-cd C:\\??\\test

Where "??" should actually be the chinese workspace directory. This
causes the debugger to complain and the session is terminated.

Should Chinese characters in filenames work in CDT + GDB?

Thanks,
Mike

Back to the top