Re: [cdt-dev] RC5/Final Candidate available

I just had a quick go using the EPP Mac OS X package.

Looks good to me. Project created, built, debugged with CDI / DSF.
They both stopped at main, oddly the DSF debugger doesn't seem to show
the backtrace 'till I clicked the 'refresh' button -- though it does
show the target as stopped; I guess I'm not used to using it...

Anyway, so far so good, all seems to be working as advertised here!

Cheers,
James