Re: [cdt-dev] ManagedBuildTestHelper

Jesper Eskilson wrote:

I'm trying to port a test-case from CDT 5.x to 6.x which uses ManagedBuildTestHelper, but Eclipse can't find the class.

I'm running with a PDE target platform which has the following features installed using P2 from

org.eclipse.cdt
org.eclipse.cdt.sdk
org.eclipse.cdt.testing

I've verified in the Plug-ins view that the test plugin (org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.tests) is present, but when I try to add it as a dependency to my test plugin, it does not appear in the package explorer under the "Plug-in Dependencies", despite it being listed in MANIFEST.MF without any errors indicated.

If I checkout the org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.tests plugin from sources, it works fine. This leads be to suspect that there is something wrong in the packaging of the cdt-testing feature.

Any clues?

More info: if I *manually* add the org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.tests_* directory:

E:\eclipse-target-galileo\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.tests_5.0.100.200905290807

to the Java Build Path of my test-plugin, then the import works.

--
/Jesper

Back to the top