[cdt-dev] CDT 6.0 Countdown

OK. Today's RC4 build was intended to be the last one with RC5 on next Friday for contingency. We'll likely need that since I found some problems with the legal notifications on some of my new plug-ins. Also, we have the following 6.0 defects still open.

249331 maj P3 Alena Laskavaia ASSI
Wind GUI hangs, deadlock in worker threads from org.eclipse.cdt.debug.core/org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core
268800 maj P3 Chris Recoskie NEW
All internal builder does not use commandLauncher from buildDefinitions extension point
278938 nor P3 Ken Ryall NEW
Linu CDT: Very slow Debug Configuration Dialog
3 bugs found.

Cheers,
Doug.

Back to the top