RE: [cdt-dev] Pretty printing in gdb7

Hi Terry,

I personnally have not tried the new python support in GDB 7 and to
be honnest, I'm not familiar with how it should be used at all.
No effort has been put in DSF-GDB to support it, but there seems
to be some interest from different people.

Sorry I can't be more helpful, but I wanted to at least let you know
that you are in uncharted territory.

I'll try to give it a spin as soon as I have some time, but I'm afraid
that won't be for a week or two.  If you make any progress, please share
your findings.  And feel free to write a bug to track this issue.

Best regards,

Marc