Re: FW: [cdt-dev] Galileo Schedule

Yes we have a build today and it will be ready when JUnit testing is done. I'll post on the dev list when it is available for testing.

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for Andrew Gvozdev ---06/05/2009 09:59:58 AM---Hi Vivian, Are we going to have today a weekly build?Andrew Gvozdev ---06/05/2009 09:59:58 AM---Hi Vivian, Are we going to have today a weekly build?

Andrew Gvozdev <angvoz.dev@xxxxxxxxx>

Vivian Kong/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

06/05/2009 09:59 AM

Re: FW: [cdt-dev] Galileo Schedule

Hi Vivian,
Are we going to have today a weekly build?

Thanks,
Andrew