Re: FW: [cdt-dev] Galileo Schedule

Hi Vivian,
Are we going to have today a weekly build?

Thanks,
Andrew

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 9:16 AM, Vivian Kong <vivkong@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The schedule below shows the dates we're expected to finish (bits posted to Galileo). We've been on a Friday build schedule since early on for this release so people have a chance to test the build and we have time to respin if any problem is found.

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for "Marc Khouzam" ---06/05/2009 09:11:13 AM---Hi,"Marc Khouzam" ---06/05/2009 09:11:13 AM---Hi,

"Marc Khouzam" <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

06/05/2009 09:11 AM

FW: [cdt-dev] Galileo Schedule

Hi,

I'm been basing myself on the below email for our delivery dates.
But the builds have been happening two or three days before those dates.
Was the schedule changed?

Thanks

Marc