Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 6 Release Review Matereal

Thanks, Sergey. It's a bit too late for the review slides. They had to be in last Friday. But we should get the new and noteworthy into HTML form and onto the same place as this review matereal.

BTW, all the committers also have write access to the web site. It's in CVS in the /cvsroot/org.eclipse repository under www/cdt. You can see the review matereals there. If someone wants to start a N&N page there too and link it into the index.html file, we'd all appreciate it :).

Cheers,
Doug.