[cdt-dev] Writing custom builder

Hi. Every CDT project contains two builders ("Builders" in project
properties). I want to try to develop custom builder (currently dummy that
do nothing). I've installed PDE, created new Plugin project and added
followed extension:

   <extension
         id="id3"
         name="Test Builder"
         point="org.eclipse.core.resources.builders">
      <builder hasNature="false" callOnEmptyDelta="true">
         <run
               class="test.TestBuilder">
         </run>
      </builder>
   </extension>

TestBuilder class contains just stub that do nothing. After launching
project and creating test project I don't see my builder in list. Do I
miss something? Probably builder should be registered some way or marked
as compatible with CDT.

Sample plugin that extends ViewPart works well.

Thanks.

--
WBR, Dmitry