Re: [cdt-dev] IllegalArgumentException in CDT6

Done. Bug 278636, assigned to cdt-core

James Blackburn wrote:
Hi,

2009/6/1 Subs <dmsubs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I have a plugin that I am migrating to CDT6.

In the plugin I am trying to save some of my own data in the project
description, using
ICProjectDescriptionManager#setProjectDescription(project, des, true, null);

This is causing:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Attempted to beginRule: R/, does not
match outer scope rule: P/boot_demo2

in AbstractCProjectDescriptionStorage (line 205).

The code worked in previous versions of CDT. Has something changed?

I am using CDT6 RC1 and Galileo RC1.

Can you open a bug on this?

James

Subs