Re: [cdt-dev] Disassembly in memory view?

Doug Schaefer wrote:
Hey guys,

Something crossed my mind looking at the memory view today. Have discussed whether we could do disassembly as a memory rendering? Not sure it makes sense there. When testing it out, I grabbed the only memory address I could find, i.e. the address on the stack at the initial breakpoint inside main. I thought it would be cool to see the disassembly at that point. Just a crazy thought.

Doug.