Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 6.0 Plan versus Reality

It is pretty hard to say was not done. I only know what was done by me personally. I suggest all who did something on the build site mark it (like add - done and pr number
in the line in plan) and we mark remaining items as not done.

Also what is new in CDT 6.0 looks VERY silly (http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/NewIn60)

Doug Schaefer wrote:
Hey gang,

I was just checking the CDT 6.0 plan out here: http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/planning/6.0

I get the feeling that little of this was actually done, especially on the build side. For the component leads, could you update the plan and mark items that weren't done in CDT 6.0 as deferred.

Thanks,
Doug.