[cdt-dev] How to override ScannerConfigurationDiscoveryProfile?

Hello, All!

I've got a problem with new CDT 6.0.

I've developed my own toolchain based on CDT GCC, and it uses the special
compiler instead of gcc.
I need to override ScannerConfigurationDiscoveryProfile, i.e. for my
purposes, Eclipse should display in the "Include" branch of every project
with my toolchain include-paths, that gives our spesial compiler, not gcc!

In CDT 4.x - 5.x I used the folllowing internal scanner classes that were
"opened", because I haven't found other public interfaces:

     <extension
           id="MyManagedMakePerProjectProfileC"
           name="C/C++ managed make per project SCD profile"
           point="org.eclipse.cdt.make.core.ScannerConfigurationDiscoveryProfile">
        <scannerInfoCollector
              class="org.eclipse.cdt.make.internal.core.scannerconfig2.PerProjectSICollector"
              scope="project">
        </scannerInfoCollector>
        <buildOutputProvider>
           <open></open>
           <scannerInfoConsoleParser
                 class="org.eclipse.cdt.make.internal.core.scannerconfig.gnu.GCCScannerInfoConsoleParser">
           </scannerInfoConsoleParser>
        </buildOutputProvider>
        <scannerInfoProvider
              providerId="specsFile">
           <run
                 arguments="-E -P -v -dD ${plugin_state_location}/specs.c"
                 class="org.eclipse.cdt.make.internal.core.scannerconfig2.GCCSpecsRunSIProvider"
                 command="{PATH_TO_MY_COMPILER}">
           </run>
           <scannerInfoConsoleParser
                 class="org.eclipse.cdt.make.internal.core.scannerconfig.gnu.GCCSpecsConsoleParser">
           </scannerInfoConsoleParser>
        </scannerInfoProvider>
     </extension>

But now it tells me, that "Access to referenced classes
'org.eclipse.cdt.make.internal.core.scannerconfig2.PerProjectSICollector',
'org.eclipse.cdt.make.internal.core.scannerconfig.gnu.GCCScannerInfoConsoleParser',
'org.eclipse.cdt.make.internal.core.scannerconfig2.GCCSpecsRunSIProvider',
'org.eclipse.cdt.make.internal.core.scannerconfig.gnu.GCCSpecsConsoleParser'
is discouraged".

So, which classes/interfaces should I use now to achieve my purposes?

If there is no more such classes, please, add some public interfaces to
CDT 6.0.

Please, help me, it's very important to our team.

Best regards,
                Andrey.

Back to the top