[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[cdt-dev] Build configuration for the indexer
- From: "Kogler Johannes" <Johannes.Kogler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 09:31:12 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcnenRxTsxEqYX9YTtu8zVF+ppnS6Q==
- Thread-topic: Build configuration for the indexer
beside the default configuration I use two further configurations in my
project template. I need these configurations for different target
platforms. Every configuration has its own set of include directories.
For the indexer I would like to use the active build configuration.
Although enabling "Enable project specific settings" and "Store settings
with project" the selection "Use active build configuration" for the
indexer seems not to be stored permanently. After restarting Eclipse the
build configuration for the indexer is reset to "Use a fixed build
Is this the desired behavior or is it a bug?