Re: [cdt-dev] patch backlog

That's a good question. The bugzilla search form is really weak when it comes to these flags. I'm just searching and skipping bugs that have iplog- in the Flag, which appears to be a string. I know it's working at the bug level, so I'd suggest that. If you have already set it at the patch level then that's good to and I'll take that into account. The iplog+ one's are the main ones I have to worry about and I'll need to hand create the report listing the contributors and the bug numbers.

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 4:02 PM, James Blackburn <jamesblackburn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
2009/5/26 Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Also on that note, if you mark a bug fixed and there's a patch attached,
> please also set the iplog to '-'.

The iplog at the bug-level or just for the patch?

James