Re: Headless build [was Re: [cdt-dev] RIP Wascana, Build System]

Yep, too.
That's the reason why we don't use UI variables.

Only the CDT internal builder uses workspace_loc to define the build directory.

Even in "UI" build you'll never know if UI variables are set (correctly). Just imagine a build all command with more than one project open. What values have the UI variables? For example the currently selected project doesn't have to be the same as the currently build project.

-- Harald