Re: [cdt-dev] RIP Wascana, Build System discussion

Chris Recoskie wrote:

I think there is a lot of interest in the idea of MBS. I think the problem is that the design and implementation were half-baked in a lot of places, and revolved so heavily around the GNU tools that it's hard to get it to work for anything else. For some this means they had to roll their own. For others it means they hack up what's there as best as they can and limp along.

I could not agree with you more. I'd like to whine a little more about it right now, but I won't. :-)

--
/Jesper

Back to the top