Re: [cdt-dev] AST: How to discover that function has "const" qualifier?

I've already debug half Eclipse-CDT and discovered, that it gets ALL Declarations for parsed Translation Unit and for each item receives ICPPASTFunctionDeclarator (org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.model.CModelBuilder2.createFunctionDefinition()). I don't want to parse TU and get ALL Delcarations, it's too long. Is there method to get ICPPASTFunctionDeclarator from IBinding (ICPPFunction)?