RE: [dsdp-pmc] RE: [cdt-dev] CDT and Galileo

Hi Martin,

Can you please provide patches for renaming the features? As for adding the other features to Galileo, yes all we have to do is copy the feature IDs and versions to the cdt.build file. We can work on it together.

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for "Oberhuber, Martin" ---05/13/2009 04:11:11 PM---I do want to make this happen, but I'm not a CDT comm"Oberhuber, Martin" ---05/13/2009 04:11:11 PM---I do want to make this happen, but I'm not a CDT committer. So, in order to proceed, I'd like to ask the CDT community: 1. Are

"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

05/13/2009 04:11 PM

RE: [dsdp-pmc] RE: [cdt-dev] CDT and Galileo

I do want to make this happen, but I'm not a CDT committer. So, in order to proceed, I'd like to ask the CDT community:
    1. Are there any objectsions against contributing the mentioned features to Galileo?
    2. Any objections against renaming the two features (DSF, Memory View) as proposed?
    3. Any other comments, particularly from those working on DSF / Memory Rendering?
    4. Vivian could you help me making it happen?
I think I could provide patches if needed, at least for renaming the features, I haven't yet looked at what mechanisms the CDT uses for contributing to Galileo (is it just manual copying of the feature ID's and versions into the .build file when releasing a drop, or anything more elaborate).

Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm