[cdt-dev] Regarding list of registers shown in Register View in Debug Perspective

Hi all,

I have got a query regarding the list of registers show by the debugger in
debug perspectives.

Since these list of registers vary based on the hardware architecture ,
does the respective debugger takes care ?

As far I guess if eclipse is using gdb for linux/solaris it would be
directly using "info registers" . And GDB Debugger tells that the output of
this command depends on the hardware architecture.

So, am I right in understanding that eclispe CDT Debug Launch uses this
command and thus list of registers shown in registers view are taken care
based on hardware. ?

Thanks & Regards,
       - Nayna Jain

Back to the top