Re: [cdt-dev] Internal Builder Broken

MinGW project are working now. Thank You!

Andre

Vivian Kong schrieb:

New M7 candidate is ready: http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/6.0.0/I.I200905061052/index.html

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for Vivian Kong---05/06/2009 09:49:18 AM---I just kicked off a new build. It should be available in approVivian Kong---05/06/2009 09:49:18 AM---I just kicked off a new build. It should be available in approximately 2 hours.

Vivian Kong/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

05/06/2009 09:49 AM

Re: [cdt-dev] Internal Builder Broken

I just kicked off a new build. It should be available in approximately 2 hours.

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for Andre Bossert ---05/06/2009 09:12:32 AM---I have this problem with MinGW projects and build I20090504Andre Bossert ---05/06/2009 09:12:32 AM---I have this problem with MinGW projects and build I200905041314 (M7 Candidate)

Andre Bossert <andre.bossert@xxxxxxxxx>

05/06/2009 09:12 AM

Re: [cdt-dev] Internal Builder Broken

I have this problem with MinGW projects and build
I200905041314 (M7 Candidate) too. Is it possible to build new M7 candidate?

Andre
          I checked in the fix this morning. Please bang on it if you are interested. Doug has already tried it out last night and signed off.

          ===========================
          Chris Recoskie
          Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
          IBM Toronto

          Inactive hide details for Chris Recoskie/Toronto/IBM@IBMCAChris Recoskie/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

          Please respond to
          "CDT General developers list."
          <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

          "CDT General developers list."
          <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          cc
          Subject

          Re: [cdt-dev] Internal Builder Broken

          I'm working on it... have to re-jig some things. Making headway... hopefully will resolve it tomorrow morning.

          ===========================
          Chris Recoskie
          Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
          IBM Toronto

          Inactive hide details for Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>

          Please respond to
          "CDT General developers list."
          <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

          "CDT General developers list."
          <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          cc
          Subject

          Re: [cdt-dev] Internal Builder Broken

          Chris, I can confirm that it is that checkin on the 28'th that intruduced locationURIs that triggered the problem. Not sure how yet.

          Doug.

          On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 4:34 PM, Chris Recoskie <