Re: [cdt-dev] Internal Builder Broken

Wascana and Linux are working. +1 from me to publish this build to Galileo.

Doug.

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 1:35 PM, Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I forgot to add the templates to the build.properties for the cross gcc feature. I'm not sure we need to respin to pick them up unless people want to try it out before RC1, no? Either way, if we need to respin for some other reason, the fix is checked in.

Doug.