Re: [cdt-dev] Coding horror

You need to submit a bug and attach a patch to it

Jesper Eskilson wrote:
Chris Recoskie wrote:
Well looking at the blame annotation, that code was last touched in 2006,
and I'm pretty sure that whomever wrote it isn't around any more.

If this is getting in your way so much, I would suggest you post a patch.

Should I report a bug on this to attach the patch to? There are lots of other places which probably would need a similar treatment, but I might need a little help on knowing how and what to log.