Re: [cdt-dev] Internal Builder Broken

The C++ version of that was working for me when I checked it in... for the external builder anyway.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto
Inactive hide details for John Cortell <john.cortell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>John Cortell <john.cortell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          John Cortell <john.cortell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          05/04/2009 05:50 PM

          Please respond to

"CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [cdt-dev] Internal Builder Broken

I don't know if this is related, but I tried creating a project using the New Project wizard, "Hello World ANSI C Project", using Cygwin GCC, and that fails to build. I've attached a screenshot. That uses Managed Make, so maybe that builder is broken, too?

John