[cdt-dev] M7

Hey gang,

Just a heads up and to share my surprise (man time flies), we need to have M7 out by Monday. In order to make that date, we need to take Friday morning's build as our candidate, test it, and do any respins necessary by the end of Monday. There are going to be a lot of people that take M7 and try it out so we should make sure most of the functionality works.

So, assuming no objects, we have two days left for M7. Any objections?

Doug

Back to the top