Re: [cdt-dev] Creating tool options programatically

Hi, Chris,

Stand-alone (Eclipse-free) execution of the EMF run-time and models
generated for it is a primary design constraint of the framework.  Ed
ensures that no new feature is ever added to the EMF run-time that works
only in Eclipse.  So, you can rest easy on that score.

Of course, there are quite possibly a number of other issues that would
make one hesitate to adopt EMF in this context ... James's point about
resources being a prime example.  :-)

cW